Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

Travel Vlog

As a travel filmmaker, what I enjoy most is producing travel videos that are immersive, cinematic works of art. These can take forever to edit, but it is very rewarding to create travel content that can help viewers FEEL like they are at the location themselves.
I believe cinematic filmmaking is not complex, and there are simple rules we can follow to create cinematic videos that are treats for the senses.
In this vlog from Kolkata, India, I explore the places that have defined the history of not just this place, but the entire continent and the world. From being the second city of the British Empire to the division of nations and nations, Calcutta has a story that is almost like listening to EE. In India (as in Bangladesh) filming with a camera and mic is a bit trickier. So I didn't get as many shots as I wanted to and only managed to get into 3 of the 5 designated video spots on my camera. But I hope to have covered these places as fairly as possible.

No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.