Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

My Dream Travel Vlogger

 My Name is Raj Chowdhury, I'm from Khulna, Bangladesh. I love to make Filmmaking. My Another Hobby and passion to make video and Travel, I like Modern Filmmaking. I am planning for a Vlog channel where you find some great locations of our India. I don't have a Camera right now so I am waiting for that, but still, I am travelling, you can find some photography from my mobile phone, do follow my YouTube. I need your support to achieve my dreams and your well-being.

Travel vlogging is an ever-growing YouTube niche that is a dream job for many of us. 
It’s a tough nut to crack, but the rewards of making money doing something as amazing as traveling the world full-time makeup for the steep learning curve. 
Keep reading to find out how to get started. To fulfill my dream, I have opened 2 YouTube channels and a Facebook Pages where I upload my travel Vlogs.

Let's connect on social media.

Facebook

YouTube

YouTube

Website

LinkedIn



No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.