Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

                                                                 BAD LOVE💔

Some things are more painful to lose than to gain.

We lose the one who is most afraid of losing.

Now it seems that it would have been better if these moments had not come.


Love is a thing, where no country respects. This is how my life has become.
I am Bangladeshi and he is Indian.
But I have love inside. The days were going very well.
His smart phone is not taken from home, our communication is stopped💔
The distance between us is that we are two Country.
I really still love a lot.
I am still waiting for him. If you want to know my love story, please comment.


1 comment:

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.