Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

Travel Lover

 As This Travel Lover, I want to share the very best locations, activities and accommodations in each of the destinations I visit, 

with tips on how to save money and when to splurge, and how to travel as safely as we can.   

I aim to inspire a love of travel in everyone and create a community of determined solo travel lovers who support and admire each other.


Hello!  I’m Raj Chowdhury, a thirty-something dreamer, traveler and lost soul; wandering the Earth until I find what I’m looking for.  

Filmmaker traveling the world in search for adventures. 

Follow along to see the world through my lens.

I created This Travel Lover to help inspire solo male traveler's.  

This Travel Lover is designed for men who want to travel safely and sustainably, without compromising on adventure.

Solo Travel Tips:

When you’re travelling alone, some things get more complicated.  

Going to the beach alone is one of those!  Staying safe and keeping your belongings secure when you are on your own at the beach isn’t always easy.  

So, I’m sharing all of my knowledge and tips to help you to enjoy your solo beach trip.


No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.