Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

Bad Travel Experiences

 Travel isn’t always easy.  My adventures include good and bad travel experiences, adding to the richness of my life and giving me wonderful stories to tell.

Bad travel experiences can be just as much a part of your adventure as pleasant beaches, wonderful food and positive cultural exchanges. Sickness, misunderstanding local customs and dealing with devious taxi drivers and touts are part of life on the road for many intrepid travelers.


I had a big problem with the Last India tour. I learned a lot after a very bad sichichon and had a bad day. Traveling from Kolkata to Mayapur was a very bad situation. Before going to any place, it is better to travel by knowing about the place. I had no idea about Mayapur. I had no idea about the people, the culture there. To get an idea of ​​the place, I traveled alone on it. The biggest problem is hotel and food. I am a travel vlogger. Accordingly, I was taking video footage for YouTube. During that time local people are banning me from making videos. I had many other problems. Those who don't travel vlog alone like me, must travel knowing about the place.



No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.