Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

Travel Guide

 I am a Bangladeshi little travel vlogger. As a travel vlogger I have traveled to a country outside of myself, including myself. As many of you know, traveling abroad alone is very difficult. I will vlog in India next. I want to travel with a nice group this time. Traveling with a group saves money, reduces hassles. I live in Khulna, a small town in Bangladesh. My next trip to India is some places. Those who are small travel vloggers like me can go with me if they want.

As I have visited some places in India before, I have a lot of knowledge about travel guides, and visa requirements for traveling outside the country.
I do my visa work myself, last trip I did Indian visa work myself.
If any of you want to do it with me, you can do everything with me, including visa work.


No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.