Raj Chowdhury

Raj Chowdhury
YouTuber

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 "For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the situation and the distance between the two countries,  I may have lost him💔


"First met him at Maslandpur station, later met his family. Every member of the dear man's family was very good. I thought that our marriage was going to be done as a family, forgetting the distance between the two countries.  We both had the wrong idea😭 Where my family can't accept from heart 💔 how can his family accept. In fact, we both were wrong 😭  It should have been understood that love cannot be fulfilled in the distance of two countries.

"Our crime is only 'I am Bangladeshi, he is Indian'" The hand that I wanted to hold tightly, I could not💔

"I came to India from Bangladesh to see my beloved man" We never thought it would be the last time we saw each other." 💔💔💔


No comments

"For the first time, I held my beloved's hand tightly"

 " For the first time , I held my beloved's hand tightly" I really wanted to spend my whole life like this 🙁 but due to the s...

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.